This blog is intended to record the influences, theories, skills that I am exposed to during the first year of the Foundation Degree in Film and Photography at South Devon College.
I am going to include events that are notable to me with reasons for that notability and how, if appropriate, how they have changed my practice. This all be a running blog of my experiences and will be a tool for recording my learning , learning styles and approaches together with strengths and skills I have developed.
These will include
- Skills and techniques
- Assignment Deadlines
- Textual Analysis and critical evaluation of existing work
- Theoretical Perspectives and Approaches
- CV and Personal Development Plan
- Project development stages
- Trips and work experiences
- Include copies of three of my most practical successful outcomes this year.
- Give a written account of one example of successful group and one example of individual work.
- My Mumford and Honey questionnaire results
- I am going to reflect on how I am developing as a media practitioner as well artists and media practitioners who have influenced me.
- Reviews of my PDP with regards to my short term goals together with professional contracts /work experience. I might talk about my long term goals.
- Finally I will conclude with personal reflection on what I have learnt through the year and how this will aid the next year of the degree.