Reviewing my blog as it needs to be completed for May 6th which is 16 weeks away. I have created a spreadsheet and using Tools>Export I downloaded an xml file of my WordPress posts. After stripping out 90% of the code, then find and replace the mark up tags I had a list of titles . I have cross referenced these against the module learning outcome criteria. The review/progress spreadsheet
- My CV, year reflection have yet to be started.
- Where blogs have been started there is evidence in situ.
- The areas of blog guidance not started are: Deadlines, my comments and how I am going to apply concepts are incomplete and need to be changed from Learning Points (LP) to reflections
- The strengths are that is wide ranging, is what I am interested and is well sourced ( although infrequently from multiple sources).
- The weaknesses are it is not systematic and references tend to be from websites rather than books.
- Need to back up blog posts with more credible sources
- The blog DRP and the wider subjects seems unsatisfying at the moment, scrapbook/ sketchbook like and really just a flow of consciousness. Overall I have posted over 100 times (across all blogs), albeit smaller posts but still feels very superficial, scratching the surface of the surface. As I have never blogged before, maybe this is how it feels.