To keep track of the various elements of the blogged Modules I created a summary page (or site map). This is attached to the home page.
- Create new PAGE and name.
- Insert headings and select “Heading 1 ” and “Heading 3” as font and style from the drop down.
- To insert links type in the name of the blog entry or other suitable text.
- “Creating a Summary of the Digital Applications Blog”
- Highlight all of the text
- Go to insert/ add link button
- Add where appropriate
Here is the Development, Research and Practice summary under construction but in more advanced form.
Additionally I added an additional menu appearing in the header to allow navigation back to the summary from the individual post. This increases usability because without this the reader must travel via the home page.
This has transformed the organisation of the blog for me making sure I know which I elements I have completed and what is required to do. It has significantly reduced my stress levels in the run up to submission. I will certainly use it in future to manage my blog entries.